# Update from 1.x.x to 2.0.0
This section explains how to upgrade from v1.x.x to v2.0.0.
This is a major version upgrade. Please follow the instructions carefully to avoid any issues
# Change Logs
- Upgrade to Laravel 7
- New user interface design with better user experience.
- Added Sub-Tasks feature.
- Added task priority feature.
- Added the ability to remove task due dates after setting them.
- New My Tasks page, that allows you to manage tasks, due dates and assigned members.
- Added uploading favicon feature to the admin panel.
- Added uploading light and dark logos feature to the admin panel.
- Added more search filters to the listing of projects.
- Added the ability to mark projects as complete.
- Fixed some issues and improved stability.
# Upgrade Guide
Before starting the upgrade process, make sure you take a backup and read the following instructions first. We take no responsibility if you lost any data
- Download the latest files from Envato and login into your server.
.envfile on your server and add the following configuration
appfolder from your server and then upload the new
appfolder to the same path.
databasefolder from your server and then upload the new
databasefolder to the same path.
public/mix-manifest.jsonand upload the same folder and files to the same path.
resourcesfolder and upload the new
resourcesfolder to the same path.
routesfolder and upload the new
rouetsfolder to the same path.
vendorfolder and upload the new
vendorfolder to the same path.
- Now login to your SSH and go to the project main folder and run the following command
php artisan migrate